I design graduate-level asynchronous courses on subjects including Bioinformatics, Healthcare Analytics, User-Centered Design, Universal Design, Project and Program Management, Learning Experience Design, and Strategic Analytics.
- Kamis, A., Shebanow, A., Flanagan, D. (2023). Master’s Certificate in Healthcare Analytics Program. Brandeis Graduate Professional Studies.
- Hemdal, E. (2023). Software Testing Techniques. Brandeis Graduate Professional Studies.
- Malik, N. (2021). Agile Tools and Techniques. Brandeis Graduate Professional Studies.
- Deschenes, A. (2021). Universal Design for Learning. Brandeis Graduate Professional Studies.
- Song, T. (2021). Bioinformatics Scripting and Databases with Python. Brandeis Graduate Professional Studies.
- Morrone, R. (2020). Data Visualization for Strategic Analytics. Brandeis Graduate Professional Studies.
- Budd, B. (2020). Advanced Learning Experience Design. Brandeis Graduate Professional Studies.
View some of my past projects below:
Virtual Learning Lab Modules
These modules are designed to help leaders in settings such as campuses, states, or communities overcome challenges and develop effective suicide prevention initiatives. We recently redesigned these web pages.
Campus Grantee Training
Each section in this online training package contains guidance and activities designed to supplement the campus grantee orientation process and help this audience stay on track during these months-long trainings.
Suicide Prevention Package
This suicide prevention training package was designed for communities implementing suicide prevention programs and activities in their settings. The package helped supplement this webinar training series.